Peaches Geldof 'died of heroin overdose': Report
Published on May 1, 2014 7:51 AM
LONDON (AFP) - Live Aid founder Bob Geldof's daughter Peaches died of a heroin overdose, the same cause of death as her mother Paul Yates in 2000, Britain's Times newspaper reported on Thursday.
The model died suddenly on April 7, aged 25, but the autopsy proved inconclusive.
However, detective chief inspector Paul Fotheringham is due to tell a hearing in Gravesend, Kent, later on Thursday that toxicology tests showed she had died of a heroin overdose, the paper reported.
Peaches, who wrote for British magazines and newspapers and presented celebrity-driven television shows, was found dead at her countryside home where she was looking after 11-month-old son Phaedra.
To continue reading, log in if you are a subscriber
Enjoy 2 weeks of unlimited digital access to The Straits Times. Get your free access now!