1. Living Proof Curl Defining Styling Cream, $39, from Sephora stores
Use this to make curls last longer. Scrunch the cream into towel-dried hair and let it dry naturally for best results.
2. Moroccanoil Frizz Control, $54, from selected salons
Keep the frizziness in control with this nourishing oil product. Spray a few pumps onto clean, damp hair, then style as usual.
3. Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Prime Light, $40, from Sephora stores
Detangles, nourishes, smoothens and preps hair for styling. Spritz this lightweight hair primer on clean, towel-dried hair.
4. John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7-Day Volume In-Shower Treatment, $21.90, from selected personal care stores
This promises to leave hair full and voluminous, even after a couple of washes.
Apply this on clean hair. Leave on for three to five minutes and rinse. Blow-dry hair for best results.
5. Dove Nutritive Solutions Volume Nourishment Root Lift Spray, $16.90, from selected personal care stores
Treats the locks and scalp while adding volume to the hair roots.
6. La Biosthetique Biosthetics Heat Protector Shape spray, $36, from selected salons
Smoothens hair while providing protection from heated styling tools. Spritz onto towel-dried hair before a blow-dry.
7. Toni & Guy Hair Meet Wardrobe Classic Perfect Tease Dry Shampoo, $15.90, from selected personal care stores
Used backstage at London Fashion Week to keep the models' hair clean as well as add volume and texture.
8. Original & Mineral Original Queenie Firm Hold Hairspray, $40, from Sephora stores and selected salons
A firm-hold hairspray that still lets users style hair the way they want. Contains the fruit extracts of lilly pilly and quandong to nourish hair.