For Her: Gifts under $20
1) Jeju Perfumed Hand Cream Christmas Gift Set, $15.90, from Innisfree from Qoo10.sg
Infused with pesticide-free Jeju green tea and green tea seed oil to help hydrate the skin.
2) Cara Rectangular Wood Dangling Earrings, $18.40, from Namoca from Megafash.com
An adorable turquoise print to give a bright touch to any outfit.
3) Over The Moon Infinite Impact Eye Shadow, $9.90, from H&M Orchard (Orchard Building, 1 Grange Road, tel: 6235-1459)
A glittery holiday essential to make those eyes shine even brighter.
4) Heattech Knit Cap, $14.90, from Uniqlo stores
A useful and chic accessory for those chilly winter holidays.
5) Ladies' Socks, $9.90, from :Chocoolate, from i.t (02-11 Bugis Junction, 200 Victoria Street, tel: 6338-5958)
The playful cookie print will add a cute touch to any outfit.
6) Emoji pins, US$12 or S$17 each, from www.shop-pindemic.com and selected stores including BooksActually and AllScript
Enamel pins to spice up or refresh a plain outfit or bag.
7) Pug Christmas Boypant, $13.90, from Topshop (B2-01 Ion Orchard, 2 Orchard Turn, tel: 6509-8602)
The mistletoe. The puppies. The pun. What more could you want?
8) Semi Precious Stone Wrist Cuff, $9.90, from Charles & Keith stores at IMM and Anchorpoint
A simple geometric accessory that looks polished and classic.
9) Coco-Licious Luscious Lip Scrub, $8.90, from Handmade Heroes from Isetan Scotts (03-00 Shaw House, 350 Orchard Road, tel: 6733-1111)
Be mistletoe-ready with this gentle scrub made with virgin coconut oil and coconut flesh.
10) Everyday Essentials Brush Duo, $14.90, from H&M Orchard
Hot-pink space-saving brushes for your peepers and cheeks. Totally essential.
FOR HER: Gifts under $200
11) Pro Essential Brush Stash, $135, from Urban Decay from Sephora stores as well as Urban Decay free-standing stores
Five must-have brushes made from super-soft, synthetic hair derived from recycled plastic bottles. Cruelty-free and easier to clean compared with porous animal-hair brushes.
12) Tippy necklace, $139, from In Good Company (B1-06 Ion Orchard, 2 Orchard Turn, tel: 6509-4786)
A handmade adjustable necklace that is both elegant and modern.
13) Youth Booster Multi-Active Set, $184, from Clarins counters
A three-piece set with products that target fine lines and wrinkles, all packaged in a festive pouch.
14) Sequin Slip Dress, $199.90, from Marks & Spencer stores
Bring the sparkle to any party with this sequinned number.
15) Multi-usage Palette Collector Sparkle Clash Edition, $129, from YSL Beaute counters including Metro department stores
A palette that includes a highlighter with pink and gold undertones, four eye shadows and two lip colours.
16) Pisang Fan, $120, from Pu Bu Me Su from Gallery & Co
Crafted from thinned cowhide and inspired by bananas and the Javanese tradition of creating shadow puppets for wayang kulit (shadow puppet theatre).
17) Pursuing Peace Bangle (available in gold, rose gold and silver), $140, from Saught from Tangs The local label creates its beautiful jewellery using scrap metal salvaged from Cambodian land mines.
18) Peek-A-Boo Dress, $149.95, from Seed Heritage (01-25 Wisma Atria, 435 Orchard Road, tel: 6734-4961)
A cheeky cut-out dress for the upcoming hot season.
19) Patterns Of Frost silver earrings, $149, from Pandora stores
A pair of elegant sterling silver earrings with faceted ice-blue crystals in varying cuts.
20) MacRitchie Reservoir scarf, $150, from Binary Style from Keepers @ Carrie K. Atelier
A cotton silk scarf depicting the local landmark.
FOR HIM: Gifts under $20
21) Christmas socks, $13.90, from Topman (B2-01 Ion Orchard, 2 Orchard Turn, tel: 6509-8602)
He will get a kick out of this pair of punny foot covers.
22) Bow tie, $16, from thecufflinkshoppe.sg
For the dashing man who dares to include texture in his outfits.
23) Tie and Cufflink Set, $10, from BHG Bugis (230 Victoria Street, tel: 6223-2222)
For the uncomplicated gentleman.
24) Paisley Brown Pocketsquare, $15.20, from Naiise stores
Jazz up a suit with this printed pocketsquare.
25) Sweater, $20, from Playhound from Robinsons The Heeren (260 Orchard Road, tel: 6735-8838)
A subtle graphic design with a hint of street attitude.
26) Daisy Flower Lapel Pin, $19.90, from Benjamin Barker stores
Add colour to a suit without being over the top with this ruffled pin.
27) Pack Of Three Pure Cotton Assorted Handkerchiefs, $19.90, from Marks & Spencer stores
Dapper navy-blue printed handkerchiefs to wipe the brow of a cultured gentleman.
28) R2-D2 rubber key chain, $7.90, from Megafash.com
So he can bring a little bit of the force with him wherever he goes.
29) Men's Heattech knitted gloves, $14.90, from Uniqlo stores
Keep those hands nice and toasty during your travels with this handy accessory.
30) Signature Casual Short Sleeve Shirt, $15.10, from Zalora.sg
This shirt's moustache print will make a charming addition to his wardrobe.
FOR HIM: Gifts under $200
31) Brown Brogues, $169.50, from Benjamin Barker stores
The classic brogue shoe gets a contemporary update with a fresh white sole.
32) CK one Blockbuster Set, $121, from Robinsons
The Heeren A clean, pure scent for the man who does not want to overwhelm the senses with a heavy musk.
33) AquaTouch 5000 Wet & Dry Shaver, $109, from Philips from OG stores
For a smooth and refreshing shave with a multi-blade system that better protects the skin.
34) Aki wallet, $129, from Kisetsu from Keepers @ Carrie K. Atelier and We The People Store
A slim bifold wallet that comes with a pen that fits snugly inside. Made with full grain leather.
35) Nut & Bolt Leather Bracelet, $198, from Carrie K. from Carrie K. Atelier (02-03 National Design Centre, 111 Middle Road, tel: 6352-2559)
The humble nut and bolt are given a twist in this hand-braided leather cuff.
36) Basket Tiger Mesh Black, $119, from Puma stores
A printed update on the classic Puma sneaker style.
37) DSLR Camera Backpack, $189, from Hellolulu from Naiise stores
A multi-functional camera backpack with padded packets, camera cases, adjustable dividers and various segments. Perfect for various digital devices.
38) Tab Sleeve Shirt, $59.90, from Zara stores
A refreshing floral print with a charming pocket for contrast.
39) Drink rocks, $54.90, from Areaware from Gallery & Co
For the man who likes his drinks cool and undiluted.
40) Men's Set, $95, from Shiseido counters
Keep his skin looking and feeling refreshed with this set of skincare essentials.
FOR KIDS: Gifts under $20
41) My First Christmas Pure Cotton Applique, $19.90, from Marks & Spencer at Wheelock Place, Parkway Parade, Plaza Singapura and Jem
Mark your toddler's first Christmas with this bright festive bib.
42) Printed long sleeve T-shirt, $17.91 (now less 10 per cent till Dec 28, usual price: $19.90), from Muji (04-36 Paragon, 290 Orchard Road, tel: 6735-0123)
A simple T-shirt with a print inspired by nature.
43) ColorClick Mineral Eyeshadow, $12.90, from C'est Moi from Metro Centrepoint (01-14 The Centrepoint, 176 Orchard Road, tel: 6788-3322)
The local label produces safe performance make-up for children.
44) Star Wars Graphic T-Shirt, $14.90, from Uniqlo stores
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story opens in cinemas on Dec 15. It is always good to be prepared.
45) Dinosaur Hat, $19.90, from Zara stores
A mini beanie to stay warm and adorable.
46) Cotton T-shirt, $15.90, from Mango.com
Celebrate the weekend with this sweet top.
47) Baby Boots, $19.90, from Fox Kids & Baby (05-39 Paragon, 290 Orchard Road, tel: 6836-7819)
Even if they were not made for walking, these little boots are too cute to resist.
48) Animal Vacuum Flask, $15, from Icon from BHG Bugis (230 Victoria Street, tel: 6223-2222)
Having their own water bottle means the children will stay hydrated.
49) Flamingo Pouch, $14.95, from Seed Heritage stores
A sparkling mini bag with quirky dangling details.
50) Luke tank with Marvel heroes, $16.95, from Cotton On Kids
A throwback to what some of the Avengers looked like in the 1970s.
FOR KIDS: Gifts under $200
51) Liam Shirt, $129, from Elohim x Mummyfique from mummyfique.com and Motherswork (02-16 Great World City, 1 Kim Seng Promenade, tel: 6738-5886)
A light viscose, cotton and linen-blend shirt from a collaboration range between Singapore designer Sabrina Goh and local children's fashion site Mummyfique.
52) Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone poster, $81.22, from giftslessordinary.com
The entire first novel of the series about the boy who lived. A gift that is truly magical for Harry Potter fans out there.
53) Blue Gingham Robe, $63.49, from giftslessordinary.com
Britain's Prince George wore a similar robe this year when he met United States President Barack Obama. This comes with free personalisation service.
54) Girl's trench coat, $79.90, from Uniqlo from www.uniqlo.com/sg
Keep your little one warm and stylish on the next family winter trip.
55) Mama Hao Toddler Tee, $22.90, from The Thievery from Naiise stores
Even though the classic lullaby will probably get stuck in your head after you read this shirt, it is still super cute.
56) Mexico 66 TS White X RED & BLUE Logo sneaker, $89, by Onitsuka Tiger Kids from Pedder On Scotts
For the kid who knows that awesome kicks are a must.
57) Boyfriend Jeans,$119,from Stella McCartney Kids from Kids 21 (02-23ForumTheShopping Mall,582 Orchard Road,tel: 6304-1453)
Distressed denim with character patches for the future trendsetter.
58) Little Artist Kit, $29.90, from Gallery & Co
The drawstring bag comes with a smock, two iron-on patches and a passport to collect more patches while visiting exhibitions or workshops at the National Gallery Singapore.
59) Fast Teal C, $115, from Kipling stores
Get ready for school next year with this bright backpack.
60) Velour Bolero-Look Satin Party Dress, $59, from Rodolia from OG stores
Get your little princess looking royal in this brocade dress.