As beauty brands launch gift sets and limited-run items for the holiday season, this is the time to buy presents and stock up on your beauty stash.
1. Estee Lauder Solid Perfume Carousel, Pleasures, $999, from Robinsons The Heeren
Every year, the beauty company launches its range of solid perfumes, such as this carousel that flips open to reveal a solid perfume.
2. Bobbi Brown Deluxe Cheek & Eye Palette, $126, from Bobbi Brown counters
A double-layered palette featuring eight neutral and smokey eyeshadow colours as well as two blushers.
3. Clarins + Feed set, $74, exclusively at the Clarins Ion Orchard boutique
Worth $130, the set comprises the UV Plus Anti-Pollution sunscreen (30ml), Exfoliating Cleanser (50ml), Toning Lotion (50ml), HydraQuench Cream-Gel (15ml) and a make-up pouch.
Part of the proceeds goes towards providing meals for underprivileged children through the United Nations World Food Programme.
4. Shiseido Festive Camellia Palette, $120, from Shiseido counters
The product of a partnership with Japanese fashion designer Yohji Yamamoto's label Y's, the palette is covered with fabric printed with bright camellias. The five eyeshadow colours are inspired by the colours of the flower.
5. Maquillage Snow Beauty II, $90, from Shiseido counters
An illuminating powder packaged in a crystal-encrusted compact.
6. Crabtree & Evelyn Memory Makers Trio hand cream set, $33, from Crabtree & Evelyn stores
A trio of the brand's best-selling moisturising hand creams.
7. The Body Shop Spa Of The World Luxurious Body Experience, $209.90, available at The Body Shop stores from next month
All you need for a home spa: Egyptian Milk & Honey Bath Milk (250g), African Ximenia Body Scrub (350ml), Japanese Camellia Body Cream (350ml), French Lavender Massage Oil (170ml) and Thai Wooden Masssager.
8. Ciate Oh Christmas Tree set, $39, from Sephora stores
A set of six limited-edition sparkly and poppy nail lacquer shades.
9. Marc Jacobs Beauty The Sofia Le Marc Collection, $65, from Sephora stores
Five mini pink and red lipsticks in a patent make-up pouch.
10. Kose Infinity Compact Powder Royal Flower Collection 2015, $130, from Kose counters
A compact decorated with intricate floral motifs. The powder protects skin from UV rays and evens out the skin tone.
11. RMK Christmas Kit, $128, from RMK counters
A collaboration with German-Iranian illustrator Jasmin Khezri, the set comprises a face palette, a liquid lipstick, a nail polish and a jewellery box.
12. Cle de Peau Beaute Rosalie Le Serum, $420, from Cle de Peau Beaute counters
The brand's iconic skin-rejuvenating serum comes in a ruby red crystal-cut bottle.
13. Skin Inc Get Glowin Holiday Set, $148, from Skin Inc counters
Contains Pure Revival Peel (5ml), My Daily Dose Custom-blended Brightening Serum (30ml) and Get Glowin Brightening Mask (20ml) worth $240.
14. Guerlain Palette Ors et Merveilles, $132, from Guerlain counters
A gilded and double-layered compact with five complementary eyeshadows and four blushers.
15. Philip Kingsley Spa Treatment Kit, £25 (S$54), from Theoutnet.com
The three-step haircare routine treats the scalp and hair.
16. Maison Francis Kurkdjian The Fragrance Wardrobe, $235, from Escentials boutiques
Eight 11ml vials of the perfumer's best-selling fragrances for women.