Lee Min Ho and Suzy deny that they have broken up

Lee Min Ho (left) and Suzy on Tuesday denied reports that they are no longer together.
Lee Min Ho (left) and Suzy on Tuesday denied reports that they are no longer together.PHOTOS: THE NEW PAPER

SEOUL (The Korea Herald/Asia News Network) - Hallyu couple Lee Min Ho and Suzy on Tuesday denied reports that they are no longer together.

"We checked with the stars and they are still dating," their management agencies said immediately after the reports.

Earlier on Tuesday, a local news outlet said the two had recently parted ways, ending their six-month relationship. The reason given for the split was their busy schedule, said the daily, citing an acquaintances of the two.

In March, Lee, 27, and Suzy, 20, confirmed that they are dating following a report with photographs of them together in London.

Both are now busy with individual film projects. Lee is shooting the multinational film Bounty Hunters, alongside Chinese actress Yang Mi. Suzy is shooting the upcoming local period film Dorihwaga, which is set to premiere towards the end of the year.