You can’t even imagine all the incredible things that happen while you’re sleeping: the following examples will make you want to become an early bird!
1. Capture the green ray that is visible for only a few seconds at the break of dawn
Atmospheric refraction makes a green light appear as if by magic for 3 seconds just above the sun - make a wish!
2. Discover the so-called “morning glory clouds”
These impressive clouds, that appear very early, can be up to 1000 km (620 miles) long and are accompanied by intense low-level wind shears attracting adrenaline seeking gliders… What a glorious phenomenon!
3. Party on a boat between 6 and 9am thanks to the fun concept of pre-work partying by daybreaker
Daybreaker, this international trend invites you to combine dance-floor, yoga and breakfast before going to work: there’s nothing better to start the day full of energy.
4. Witness how a big city wakes up
Choose a place with panoramic view, experience how a sleepy city slowly wakes up and be among the first to witness its little secrets, its habits and its still empty squares.
5. Be amazed by a parhelia
Vertical replicas of the sun, parhelias arise when the sun is low enough on the horizon and when the atmosphere is full of ice crystals that sparkle… like your eyes will when you see them!
6. Contemplate a magical sunrise aboard a hot-air balloon
What can be more mind-blowing than discovering the sun’s first rays, inch by inch, from a hot-air balloon basket?
7. Take the first elevator to the Empire State Building’s observation deck
In winter, avoid the swarms of tourists… to contemplate peacefully the rising sun reflected in thousands of windows…
8. Travel between Brazil, Colombia, India And Ethiopia…
Thanks to their roasted, flowery or grilled notes… and their otherworldly scents, you don’t need to take a plane to travel - just savor one of the Nespresso Lungo Grand Cru!
To get your share of wonder every morning, discover the 5 Grands Crus Lungo Nespresso