The fire at Block 14A in Lorong 7 Toa Payoh damaged the wiring (left) in the void deck ceiling, causing a power disruption. One of the lifts was working again by about 10pm on Tuesday. Poly student Hilman Hasbullah had to throw away food in the fridg
Caption: 
The fire at Block 14A in Lorong 7 Toa Payoh damaged the wiring (above) in the void deck ceiling, causing a power disruption. One of the lifts was working again by about 10pm on Tuesday. Poly student Hilman Hasbullah had to throw away food in the fridge that had gone bad because of the outage.
Credits: 
ST PHOTOS: DAVE LIM