Acra@The Heartlands Public Talk: Doing Business In Singapore
Date: Sept 17
Time: 2pm to 6pm
Venue: The Serangoon Community Club, Level 1 Multi-Purpose Hall
The Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (Acra) is holding talks-cum-business clinics in the heartland to provide aspiring and new entrepreneurs with essential information and the latest updates on starting and doing business in Singapore.
This talk, supported by The Serangoon Community Club, will include topics such as business registration, home office scheme, taxation and Central Provident Fund contributions for the self-employed and employers, as well as government business assistance schemes.
Participants will also get the latest related updates on Budget 2016 at the talk.
Business clinics will be held at the end of the talks where participants can approach participating agencies on a one-to-one basis for more specific business-related queries.
For registration and more information, visit www.one.pa.gov.sg or call The Serangoon Community Club on 6285-8833.
iAdvisory Workshop: Reaping The Most Out Of Your Tradeshows Experience
Date: Sept 29
Time: 9am to 6pm
Venue: Little Red Dot Seminar Room, IE Singapore, 230 Victoria Street Singapore, Level 10, Bugis Junction Office Tower
This workshop aims to help companies:
• Understand the major challenges in setting up tradeshows
• Leverage on the services and deliverables from trade associations and business chambers to maximise their tradeshow participation
• Set their tradeshows' objectives
• Do pre-tradeshow planning
• Learn how to achieve the necessary return on investment on tradeshows by converting potential leads to real sales.
To register, visit www.gevme.com/iadvisory-workshop-tradeshows-presentation-workshop