Investing in equities enables us to accumulate wealth. Take our survey and share your views with us so we can better understand your financial concerns. These occasional surveys are part of our continuing efforts to know our readers better.
1. What proportion of my current portfolio is in equities? A. NoneB. Less than 25 per centC. 25 per cent- 50 per centD. 50 per cent-75 per centE. Greater than 75 per cent
2. How would you describe your knowledge of equity investments?A. Very littleB. LittleC. AverageD. Sophisticated
3. How long have you been investing in equities?A. Less than one yearB. Two years to four yearsC. Five years to 10 yearsD. More than 10 years
4. What do you feel you need more of when it comes to equity investments?A. Education (for example, seminars, workshops)B. Lower broker commissions C. Incentives (for example, rewards for trades)D. Advice from friends and familyE. All of the above
5. In the past, when the equity market declined...A. I sold my stocks and have not bought sinceB. I made paper losses but held my stocksC. I did not worryD. I bought more equities
SMS your answers to 83116187 with the following message: sutinvest Answer 1 Answer 2 Answer 3 Answer 4 Answer 5 NRIC E-mail Name
For example, your answers could be sutinvest A B C D E S1234567D email@example.com Jane Tan.
Send your answers by tomorrow midnight. Ten lucky readers will get a $50 grocery voucher, sponsored by DBS Bank.
Winners will be informed via e-mail.
•Participants below 18 must seek parental consent.
Brought to you by DBS Bank.