SINGAPORE - Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Tharman Shanmugaratnam will deliver Singapore's Budget for 2015 in Parliament on Monday, Feb 23, the Ministry of Finance (MOF) announced on Wednesday.
There will be live television and radio coverage of the Budget statement.
A live webcast of Mr Tharman delivering the statement will be available as well at the Singapore Budget website (http://www.singaporebudget.gov.sg). The Budget statement will be uploaded on the Singapore Budget website after the speech has been delivered.
The public can also access information on the budget on the Budget 2015 mobile app, which is available for download now on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
The mobile app will feature live streaming of the Budget speech as it is being delivered on Feb 23, and provide access to press releases and real-time announcements, video clips, the Budget Quiz and an e-mail subscription for the full Bbudget statement, MOF said.
MOF also said it wants members of the public to continue sending their views and suggestions on issues relevant to Budget 2015. The ongoing feedback exercise will close on Jan 29, 2015.
They can submit their feedback on the Budget initiatives introduced through the following channels:
- REACH Budget Microsite (http://www.reach.gov.sg/budget2015)
- REACH Singapore Facebook (www.facebook.com/REACHSingapore)
- REACH Singapore Twitter @REACH_Singapore (#SGBudget2015)
- Singapore Budget website @ www.singaporebudget.gov.sg
- E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Toll-free hotline at 1800-226-0806
- SMS to 9-SPEAK-UP (9-77325-87)
- Mail: Reach, 140 Hill Street, #01-01A, Old Hill Street Police Station, Singapore 179369