1. Growth in the Asia-Pacific in 2016 and 2017 is likely to be sluggish but still better than the rest of the global economy, says Standard & Poor's. The region's new growth driver will be consumption by the rising middle class.
2. Moody's says the profits of its rated Indonesian firms have suffered downward pressure in 2015 but are likely to stabilise next year. It sees flat economic growth in the country of 4.7 per cent next year.
3. A unit of Singapore Myanmar Investco has agreed with Royal Golden Sky to rent and manage duty-free retail space at a new Yangon International Airport terminal being built.
4. MMP Resources is to issue 26.7 million new shares at two cents each to Select Equity Growth to settle a loan for a South Korean power plant - at a 25.5 per cent premium to the market price.
5. UOB Asset Management will sell its one-third stake in Singapore Consortium Investment Management to Allgrace Investment Management.