1. BlackRock joined Pacific Investment Management in recommending inflation-linked bonds and warning that costs are poised to pick up, Bloomberg said.
2. Emerging-market currencies are poised for the best quarterly gain in four years and stocks are set for the biggest three-month rise since June 2014 as inflows return amid a more conservative Federal Reserve, Bloomberg reported.
3. Xyec is proposing a voluntary delisting from Catalist. The firm provides engineering and information technology consultancy and services for major manufacturing industries in Japan.
4. Construction firm Low Keng Huat reported that net profit for the fourth quarter fell 58 per cent to $32 million while revenue plunged 97 per cent to $20.9 million.
5. Tee Land said the initial public offering of its Thai associate, Chewathai, will be open today and tomorrow. It comprises 262 million shares at a price of 1.60 baht per share.