1. Indian online retailer Infibeam Incorporation's US$80 million (S$109 million) IPO drew thin demand from institutional investors, selling just the total shares on offer in the country's first e-commerce listing, Reuters said.
2. French luxury goods group Hermes said net profit jumped over 13 per cent to €973 million (S$1.5 million) last year despite slowing China, the Paris terror attacks and currency gyrations. Japan led the growth, AFP said.
3. Huan Hsin Holdings' auditors Deloitte & Touche said the electronics contract manufacturer may not be able to continue as a going concern. For the year ended Dec 31, its current liabilities exceeded current assets by $55.4 million.
4. Auditors of food-processor China Kangda Food BDO have warned that the firm may be unable to continue as a going concern as its liabilities exceeded its assets by 282 million yuan (S$59 million) as at Dec 31.
5. Hotel Properties said its associated company VN NH has entered into a sale and purchase agreement to acquire American Indochina Resorts for US$65 million (S$89 million).