1. ST Engineering's ST Aerospace unit won $530 million of contracts in the third quarter. The deals range from heavy airframe and engine maintenance, component repair and overhaul to cabin retrofit.
2. New Silkroutes has made three consecutive years of pre-tax losses, potentially putting it on the SGX watch list. Its average daily market cap of $71.7 million is, however, higher than the $40 million minimum.
3. SingPost bought back 466,600 of its shares at $1.30 apiece for a total outlay of $607,359.
4. CWG International unit Suzhou Chiway Jiazong has won the land use rights of a parcel in Suzhou City in China's Jiangsu province.
5. Mainboard-listed Darco Water Technologies is raising at least $19.6 million from a strategic investor via equity and debt.