1. Malaysian developer Aspen will pay annual dividends of at least 20 per cent of profit after tax and non-controlling interests, excluding some items, from Dec 31 next year.
2. Tritech Group has won a $3.6 million contract for civil and structural engineering consultancy services by the National Parks Board for three years from Sept 6.
3. Boustead Projects plans to sell the leasehold interest in the land and buildings at 25, Changi North Rise, for $10.5 million. The funds will go to expanding the firm's core businesses.
4. Net profit for the quarter ended July 31 at Del Monte Pacific was US$740,000 (S$997,000), reversing a net loss of US$7 million. Revenue rose 1.4 per cent to US$473.8 million, The Business Times reported.
5. Singapore Post bought back 200,000 of its shares at $1.26 apiece for a total outlay of $252,324.