1. Metro Holdings unit Metro China has set up investment holding firm Metro (Shanghai) Enterprise Management with a paid-up capital of $2.
2. A bankruptcy order was made on June 22 against Mr Ngan See Juan, property player USP Group said. He was audit committee chairman and a member of the nominating and remuneration committees.
3. Total securities market turnover in June was down 16 per cent month on month at $22.4 billion, and down 1 per cent year on year, the SGX said. Total market capitalisation was $1 trillion as at June 30.
4. SIA Engineering bought back 62,600 of its shares at between $4.06 and $4.08 apiece for a total outlay of $254,637.
Get The Straits Times
newsletters in your inbox
5. Mainboard-listed Sino Grandness Food Industry has entered into a restructuring agreement with bond holders for a series of bonds that matured on March 1 this year.