1. Singapore Post yesterday bought back 100,000 shares from the market at $1.30 each, amounting to a total purchase price of $130,166.92.
2. Mapletree Industrial Trust has completed its $226 million build-to-suit development for HP Singapore in Depot Close, which includes an office and facilities for customer service, manufacturing, product and software development.
3. Golden-Agri Resources has decreased its effective interest in PT Sinar Mas Agro Resources and Technology from 97.2 per cent to 92.4 per cent.
4. New Silkroutes Group has received in-principle approval from the bourse operator for the listing of shares related to its proposed acquisition of some dental companies.
5. OCBC Bank yesterday bought back 200,000 shares from the market at $10.64 each - a total purchase price of $2.1 million.