1. Deutsche Bank's planned stock market listing of retail unit Postbank may be delayed by tax issues, sources said. New CEO John Cryan is under pressure to overhaul Deutsche, Reuters said.
2. The world's top brewer Anheuser-Busch InBev has sold bonds worth US$46 billion (S$66 billion) in what could be the biggest such sale. The bonds are to help pay for the US$121 billion takeover of rival SABMiller, AFP said.
3. Keppel Seghers Engineering Singapore substantially handed over the Doha North sewage treatment works in December. As part of the process, Keppel Seghers has started the operations and maintenance phase.
4. Asia Pacific Strategic Investments is investing in a Chinese developer in what may end as a reverse takeover. It has also issued new shares to Mr Oei Hong Leong to raise gross proceeds of $14,169,735.
5. Jumbo Group has opened its third Jumbo Seafood outlet in Shanghai. The outlet of about 650 sq m is at the Shanghai International Finance Centre in the Lujiazui financial trade zone.