1. A unit of Ocean Sky International has exercised the option to acquire a 999-year leasehold property at 6 Nim Drive of about 456.1 sq m from Mr Teddy Yap for $4.175 million.
2. Advanced Integrated Manufacturing will delist, following the completion of its offer to buy shares in the company it did not own. It will be delisted with effect from 9am on May 29.
3. Joyas International is selling its Joyas Group - the jewellery and metal gifts business - to Mr Lam Kam Yin. The remaining businesses will be the nickel distribution and trading business, and the financing business.
4. Viking Offshore and Marine is proposing a rights issue of up to 414.4 million shares at a price of 1.8 cents per rights share and up to 207.2 million free warrants.
5. SIA Engineering bought back 105,000 of its shares at between $3.93 and $3.90 apiece for a total sum of $411,643.