1. Citic Envirotech has secured a Build-Transfer project in Feng Hua district in Ningbo city, China, worth 3 billion yuan (S$605 million). It involves restoring rivers and their surrounding environment in Feng Hua.
2. Marco Polo Marine and its unit Marco Polo Shipyard have applied to the High Court to restrain all legal proceedings against them so they can finalise a scheme of arrangement with creditors. The hearing has been adjourned.
3. Centurion Corp, which runs dormitories and provides other types of accommodation, bought back 35,800 of its shares at 44 cents each for a total of $15,801.
4. Anchor Resources' Angka Alamjaya and Sinomine Resource Exploration terminated an agreement for Sinomine to conduct hard rock gold mining, processing and smelting works at the group's Lubuk Mandi Mine.
5. Olam International is issuing 6 billion yen (S$75 million) worth of notes with a coupon rate of 0.9725 per cent . The notes are due in 2022.