1. KS Energy's unit, PT Petro Papua Energi, has been awarded a US$4.8million (S$6.7 million) contract for the KS Discoverer 7 land drilling rig. The work in Indonesia is expected to start in the second quarter.
2. Singapore's trio of gold mining stocks have averaged a 4 per cent return so far this year. CNMC Goldmine Holdings, Wilton Resources Corp and Anchor Resources work in different stages of gold exploration to production.
3. Yeo Hiap Seng unit, YHS Investment, has tendered its shares - representing an 11.69 per cent stake - in Super Group, as part of an offer to take the latter private.
4. A-Smart Holdings logged a net profit of $29,000 for the second quarter ended Jan 31, a reversal from a net loss of $9.05 million in the same period a year earlier. Revenue for the quarter was $2.11 million, down 4.7 per cent year on year.
5. The courts have granted an order to sanction Jason Holdings' restructuring by way of a scheme of arrangement. Its implementation is subject to shareholder approval for the allotment and issue of scheme shares.