1. There are four stocks covering mining of industrial minerals, four coal mining stocks and three gold mining stocks on SGX. The stocks - involved in exploration, development or production - are up 19 per cent so far this year.
2. Jackspeed said investor Chua Keng Woon will take up 50,208,700 new shares at a price of 11.385 cents per share, about a 10 per cent discount to the average traded price on March 7.
3. GSH Corp has completed its 200 million yuan (S$41 million) investment, or 30 per cent stake, in Henan Zhongyuan Group. Net profit for Henan, which owns one of the largest food logistics and warehousing hubs in China, was 86.7 million yuan last year.
4. Property and hotel group Amara bought back 59,800 of its shares at 49 cents each for a total of $29,343.
5. On March 29, Nikko Asset Management and Straits Trading Company will launch their new Reit exchange-traded fund, the NikkoAM-StraitsTrading Asia ex-Japan Reit ETF.