1. FTSE Russell said there are no changes to the STI constituent stocks after the March review. The STI reserve list comprises Suntec Reit, Mapletree Commercial Trust, Keppel Reit, Sembcorp Marine and First Resources.
2. Olam International is issuing US$300 million (S$424 million) fixed-rate senior unsecured notes due 2023. The coupon rate is 4.375 per cent. The issue price is 99.37 per cent of the principal amount.
3. A Cosco unit will supply a European buyer with three container vessels. The prices are confidential. The vessels are scheduled for delivery in the fourth quarter of 2019 and the first and second quarter of 2020.
4. ISR Capital's board has welcomed SGX's lifting of the share trading suspension. ISR is working towards getting the relevant approvals for the acquisition of 60 per cent of Tantalum Holding (Mauritius).
5. SGX-listed UPP said its unit has increased its shareholding in UPP Pulp & Paper (M) for 15.3 million ringgit (S$4.9 million) to increase its stake from 92.8 per cent to 100 per cent.