1. NauticAWT said its indirect Malaysian unit AWT International (Asia) has agreed to sell its stake in AWT International (PNG) to two unrelated third parties.
2. Mencast Holdings and a subsidiary were served with an originating summons on Dec 22 by LQS Construction. It is claiming $3,298,712.08 relating to a construction contract for an office block in Penjuru Road.
3. SGX-listed ISDN Holdings said that subject to the approval of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, it expects that its shares will start trading there on Jan 12.
4. C&G Environmental has completed the disposal of C&G Environmental Protection (Thailand).
5. CDW Holdings bought back 465,000 shares at 25 cents apiece for a total sum of $116,645.