1. In November, four of the 10 most actively traded stocks were real estate plays. They were AIMS AMP Capital Industrial Reit, Manulife US Reit, GSH Corporation and Global Logistic Properties.
2. Midas Holdings, which makes aluminium alloy extruded products for the passenger rail transportation sector, has been awarded five international and China supply contracts worth 232.1 million yuan (S$48 million).
3. Allied Technologies is planning to transfer its listing from the mainboard to the Catalist board as its current price is significantly below the 20 cents minimum trading price.
4. In November, about 24 million shares were repurchased by 30 SGX companies, for a total of $40 million. This compares with $26 million in October this year and $45 million in November last year.
5. Ouhua Energy is to apply for removal from SGX's watch-list. Its pre-tax profit of 51.9 million yuan (S$10.7 million) for the year ended Dec 31, 2015, will help in achieving this.