1. A balanced portfolio of three exchange-traded funds would give a total return of 9.9 per cent so far this year. The ETFs are SPDR Straits Times, iShares Barclays Capital USD Asia High Yield Bond Index and SPDR Gold Shares.
2. Cosco Corp (Singapore) will delay delivery of a completed accommodation rig. The delivery date for the US$200 million (S$273 million) rig has been pushed back from July 15 this year to Aug 20 next year.
3. Duty Free International said shareholders have approved the transfer of its listing from the SGX's Catalist to the mainboard. Trading will start on the mainboard at 9am on Wednesday.
4. Mainboard-listed foundation and geotechnical engineering specialist CSC Holdings has been awarded about $178 million of contracts since the start of its financial year on April 1.
5. SGX-listed Charisma Energy Services is raising capital via a rights issue of up to 1.46 billion warrants, with one warrant for every 10 shares. It will also place up to one billion warrants to existing warrant holders.