1. The total traded value of Nikkei 225 structured warrants this month is $17.8 million, almost a threefold increase from August, and marks the highest level since April 2008.
2. Property developer Roxy-Pacific bought back 50,000 shares at 43 cents each for a total sum of $21,542.
3. China Environment has issued a writ of summons against former executive chairman Huang Min over the alleged non-existent receivables from the firms Anhui Shengyun Mechanical and Nanning Youji Technology.
4. Courts Asia bought back 120,000 of its shares at between 42.5 cents and 43 cents each for a total sum of $51,515.
5. SGX-listed marina developer SUTL Enterprise will provide management and consultancy services to two upcoming marinas in Jakarta and Zhuhai, China.