1. ST Engineering's units SDG Kinetics and Autonomous Technology, which are under its land systems arm ST Kinetics, have raised their stake in LeeBoy Brazil to 40 million Brazilian real (S$16 million).
2. QT Vascular said bond holder Tanhum Feld has exercised his rights to convert 80 bonds with a value of US$400,000 (S$547,000) into shares. Some 4.3 million new shares have been issued.
3. Olam has issued US$150 million (S$205 million) senior unsecured notes at a fixed rate of 4.5 per cent due in 2021. The new notes will be consolidated and will form a single series with Olam's US$300 million notes issued on April 12.
4. Wilmar International's wholly-owned unit Yihai Kerry Investments and Singapore Food Industries have incorporated Sats Yihai Kerry Kunshan Food in China.
5. Avi-Tech Electronics has received in-principle approval from the Singapore Exchange for its removal from the watch list from today.