1. Opec appeared on course to maintain current oil output at a meeting yesterday rather than cutting production to lift sagging crude oil prices, Agence France-Presse reported.
2. SGX said the total securities market turnover value fell 16 per cent last month from October and fell 13 per cent year on year to $19.4 billion. Total market value of the 771 listed firms was $902.4 billion as at the end of November.
3. China property player Yanlord Land's chairman and chief executive, Mr Zhong Sheng Jian, bought one million shares at $1.0499 each, investing a total of $1,049,900.
4. Yoma Strategic Holdings is partnering Malaysian player Axiata's unit edotco on the growing telecom tower business in Myanmar. Yoma holds a 25 per cent stake, while edotco has 75 per cent.
5. SGX has approved Qingmei's request for an extension of up to Jan 31 to unveil its third-quarter results. It has been looking for a financial controller since February, but is using an external firm to prepare the results meanwhile.