CapitaLand holds party for Sky Vue owners

Sky Vue, which got its temporary occupation permit in July, was 97 per cent sold at the end of last month.
Sky Vue, which got its temporary occupation permit in July, was 97 per cent sold at the end of last month.PHOTO: CAPITALAND

CapitaLand and its joint venture partner, Mitsubishi Estate Asia held a party for home buyers last Saturday to celebrate the completion of Sky Vue condominium.

Sky Vue, which got its temporary occupation permit in July, was 97 per cent sold at the end of last month. The 694-unit Bishan complex was also the best-selling project in September 2013, when buyers snapped up about 90 per cent of 505 units launched in a single weekend.

About 1,800 guests turned up for Saturday's party, the fourth of its kind organised by CapitaLand for its home buyers.

Such completion parties started in 2013 with The Interlace, followed by d'Leedon and Sky Habitat.

Saturday's guests enjoyed exclusive promotions from popular home decor and appliance brands.

CapitaLand Singapore chief executive Wen Khai Meng said: "Home ownership is a major milestone for most people and we believe in celebrating these significant moments with our customers...

"We are confident of selling the remaining 22 (units)..."

The unsold units are mostly two-bedroom homes, with prices starting from $1.16 million, as well as two of eight penthouses.

CapitaLand has a 75 per cent stake in the project, with Mitsubishi Estate Asia holding the remaining 25 per cent.

A version of this article appeared in the print edition of The Straits Times on September 06, 2016, with the headline 'CapitaLand holds party for Sky Vue owners'. Print Edition | Subscribe