Six killed in bomb attack on Yemen air force bus
SANAA (REUTERS) - At least six people were killed and 26 wounded on Sunday in a bomb attack on a bus carrying members of Yemen's air force to their base in the capital Sanaa, witnesses and medics said.
Ameen Saree, an air force officer who rushed to the scene, said a bomb had been planted in the vehicle.
"The bomb exploded in the rear part of the bus and six of our colleagues were immediately killed," Mr Saree told Reuters.
"The rest have been injured and are being treated in hospitals."