Photographer charged over topless photos of Britain's Kate: Sources
NANTERRE, France (AFP) - A photographer suspected of having taken topless photographs of the wife of Britain's Prince William published last September in French magazine Closer was charged in June, sources close to the case told Agence France-Presse on Thursday.
A second photographer is also under judicial inquiry and should be charged "very shortly", the sources said.
The editor of the magazine, Laurence Pieau, was already charged earlier this month for having published the surreptitiously taken photographs of Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, the sources also said.
The topless pictures published on Sept 14 showed Kate sunbathing on the balcony of a private property in the south of France, where she was on holiday with William.