Saturday, Mar 28, 2015Saturday, Mar 28, 2015
News
 
PICTURES

Five injured after fire breaks out in Tanglin mall switch room

Published on Jan 8, 2013 1:08 PM
 

Five men who were checking on an electrical fault at Tanglin mall were injured when a fire broke out in the switch room this morning.

Three of them suffered serious burns to their faces and arms, while one had minor burns, and the other had discomfort in his ear.

The men are aged between their 20s and 60s.

A Singapore Civil Defence Force spokesman said that the fire involved an electrical bulb.

 
Enjoy 2 weeks of unlimited digital access to The Straits Times. Get your free access now!