Thursday, May 28, 2015Thursday, May 28, 2015

TEE Land, KSH buy 26 plots of freehold land in Selangor for $36 million

Published on Jan 15, 2014 10:27 PM

Developer TEE Land and construction group KSH Holdings will buy land in Malaysia and develop it into a mixed development.

In separate announcements to the Singapore Exchange, the companies said they will acquire 26 plots of freehold land in Selangor for about $36 million through a nominee company of Klang City Development (KCD).

TEE Land owns a 60 per cent stake in KCD, with KSH holding the remaining 40 per cent.

The land, amounting to some 679,000 square feet, will have a potential plot ratio of 1:5.

Enjoy 2 weeks of unlimited digital access to The Straits Times. Get your free access now!