Two and a Half Men 'cursed', says former star Sheen
Published on Nov 28, 2012 10:16 AM
LOS ANGELES (AFP) - Perennially troubled US actor Charlie Sheen said Tuesday that hit TV series Two and a Half Men, on which he starred for years, is "cursed", after one of its stars called the show "filth".
Sheen, who was sacked from the comedy show last year following his own public meltdown, was speaking as the show's producers remained tight-lipped about how they will deal with the outburst by actor Angus T. Jones.
"With Angus's Hale-Bopp-like meltdown, it is radically clear to me that the show is cursed", Sheen told celebrity bible People magazine, referring to the fiery comet.
Nineteen-year-old Jones, who reportedly earns US$350,000 (S$427,623) an episode playing the character Jake in the show now starring Ashton Kutcher, attacked the program after apparently undergoing a religious revelation.
To continue reading, log in if you are a subscriber
If you are not a subscriber, you can get instant, unlimited access here