- • Madonna wins new Malawi president's praise as she wins back VIP status
- • Two dead as Islamists and police clash in Cairo
- • MH17 remains arrive in Netherlands from Ukraine
- • Toned and tattooed Mickey Rourke returns to the ring at 62
- • Sperm can carry Ebola for 82 days, says WHO
- • Pope Francis calls for dialogue to end extremism on Turkey visit
- • UN watchdog slams police shootings of blacks in US
- • Pro-independence Scottish newspaper proves a hit
- • China probes 'five networks' of disgraced ex-security chief: People's Daily
- • At least 64 dead, 126 injured in Nigeria mosque bombings: Rescue official
- • Singapore 'a good model for Taiwan', says Taipei mayoral frontrunner
- • London Mayor Boris Johnson hops on an MRT train to meet PM Lee
- • Doctor, patient face off in Taipei mayoral election
- • Football: Your Ernestly's guide to Singapore v Malaysia
- • France's Hollande arrives in Guinea, first Western leader to visit Ebola-hit African region
- • Football: 85% of tickets for Singapore-Malaysia AFF Suzuki Cup match sold
- • Devotees slaughter tens of thousands of animals in Nepal festival despite appeals
- • Czechs raise security after ministers get poison by mail
- • Long weekends aplenty with 11 public holidays in Singapore for 2015
- • A look-back at the 7 fiercest football clashes between Singapore and Malaysia
I was born in the same year Sesame Street premiered on television, and I had always wanted to go to...
Myanmar’s unlikely capital, built less than 10 years ago by a military regime, will see a gathering...
THERE are certain actions that are taken in the best interests of the nation, and that people will...
IT’S hard not to have an opinion about surrogacy, especially with the intense attention polarising...
China Bureau Chief
EMPTY tables at restaurants usually booked up for weeks. Short lines at Disneyland. Clear air and...
The ring of onlookers is packed five men deep. They crane their necks to get a glimpse of about 20...
Indochina Bureau Chief