- • Tennis: Djokovic strolls into Monte Carlo third round
- • Heartbleed: Three things you need to know about the bug
- • US says unclear if gaps in Iran nuclear talks can be bridged
- • Franken says he opposes Comcast deal to buy Time Warner Cable
- • Check out fine jewellery and rare wines at auction house Bonhams' preview show
- • Facebook craze of women pictured eating on trains sparks anger
- • At least 13 killed by roadside bomb in Afghanistan
- • Football: Jita Singh steps down as FAS head of game development
- • Court adjourns as Pistorius 'exhausted' by testimony
- • Egypt court upholds prison terms for 3 protest leaders
- • Hashida and Bacchanalia best new restaurants in G Restaurant Awards
- • India's BJP promises growth, development in election manifesto
- • UN envoy raises alarm over 'persecution' of Rohingyas in west Myanmar
- • Taiwan protesters to end occupation of Parliament: Student leader
- • Tens of thousands of Russian troops near Ukraine border: US envoy
- • The Straits Times News In A Minute: April 7, 2014
- • Errant licensed moneylender fined $17,000 after being convicted on three offences
- • Statement from Malaysia Acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein on April 7, 2014 in full.
- • Gunman kills well-known Dutch priest in Syria's Homs
- • Pakistan court orders investigation of actress over sex tape
The Straits Times (ST), a Singapore-based English-language daily, is noted for its coverage of foreign news, particularly those from Asia. It has a network of correspondents and contributors worldwide, with nine bureaus in key Asian capitals.
The ST Asia Report leverages on this strength as it takes ST's foreign news coverage online.
Launched on Nov 23, 2012 by ST editor Warren Fernandez, it offers a wealth of breaking news, analyses and in-depth reports, blogs and commentaries. ST Asia Report website puts all of ST's Asian content together, so anyone who has an interest in the region has a one-stop site to go to.
All content is available to the paper's digital subscribers, while blogs and selected stories are open to all readers.
Please click here to see our subscription packages.
You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org