- • Suspected gas explosion at Blk 218, Ang Mo Kio Ave 1
- • For Deepavali bonus, Indian businessman gives cars, flats and jewellery to 1,200 employees
- • Former Australian prime minister Gough Whitlam dead at 98
- • Haze in the moderate range; PSI at 83 as of 9am
- • Canadian car attacker was suspected radical: officials
- • Singapore shares open 0.09% higher on Tuesday
- • Barry Manilow duets with dead singers in new album out later this month
- • Singapore's 67 national monuments
- • Singapore-listed Triyards acquires aluminium shipbuilding company
- • Tom Hanks publishes short story in The New Yorker and gets panned
- • Hong Kong protests: Democracy would see poor people dominate vote, CY Leung says
- • Stock market turmoil: Is it safe to enter the market? Viewpoints from four strategy teams
- • Rugby: Maori All Blacks cancel match against Asia-Pacific Barbarians at National Stadium
- • Asian shares tread water on opening as China GDP awaited
- • Finding Singapore in the works of Haruki Murakami and David Mitchell
- • The Merry Widow gets 1920s glitz
- • Magic Babe Ning reveals her life as a magician
- • Primary school teacher who failed PSLE writes his memoir
- • From celebs to the man in the street, Singaporeans are telling their life stories
- • Tokyo stocks open flat after Monday's upsurge
The Straits Times (ST), a Singapore-based English-language daily, is noted for its coverage of foreign news, particularly those from Asia. It has a network of correspondents and contributors worldwide, with nine bureaus in key Asian capitals.
The ST Asia Report leverages on this strength as it takes ST's foreign news coverage online.
Launched on Nov 23, 2012 by ST editor Warren Fernandez, it offers a wealth of breaking news, analyses and in-depth reports, blogs and commentaries. ST Asia Report website puts all of ST's Asian content together, so anyone who has an interest in the region has a one-stop site to go to.
All content is available to the paper's digital subscribers, while blogs and selected stories are open to all readers.
Please click here to see our subscription packages.
You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org