- • Family members appeal for help to find 72-year-old man who is missing
- • US hits China over sea reclamation, vows more patrols
- • More needs to be done to make jobs better for low-wage workers: Lim Swee Say
- • Pioneer Generation roadshow at Geylang Serai to reach out to Malay-Muslim community
- • Supermarkets to halt cigarette sales on Sunday, in support of No Tobacco Day
- • Football: 2022 World Cup stays with 32 teams, says Blatter
- • India reels under heatwave as death toll tops 2,000
- • Golf: Singapore golfer Mardan Mamat wins Bangladesh Open for 5th Asian Tour title
- • Defence ministers reaffirm cooperation to tackle terrorism, human smuggling
- • Skeleton of child found buried in kitchen in Malaysia
- • Tearful toddlers battle in Japan's annual 'crying sumo' contest
- • Regime barrel bombs kill 45 civilians in Syria's Aleppo: Monitor
- • China is defender of peace; South China Sea issue hyped up, say experts and officials
- • Migrant boat seized off Myanmar still at sea a day later
- • George Yeo will be new chancellor of India's Nalanda University
- • Athletics: Farah turns back Tanui challenge in 10,000m triumph
- • Golf: Pressel grabs first-round LPGA lead
- • Football: Blatter slams US judicial action and Europe's 'hate' campaign
- • Malaysia's debt-ridden 1MDB to scale down by early next year: Sources
- • SEA Games: Free carnival for public at Sports Hub
The Straits Times (ST), a Singapore-based English-language daily, is noted for its coverage of foreign news, particularly those from Asia. It has a network of correspondents and contributors worldwide, with nine bureaus in key Asian capitals.
The ST Asia Report leverages on this strength as it takes ST's foreign news coverage online.
Launched on Nov 23, 2012 by ST editor Warren Fernandez, it offers a wealth of breaking news, analyses and in-depth reports, blogs and commentaries. ST Asia Report website puts all of ST's Asian content together, so anyone who has an interest in the region has a one-stop site to go to.
All content is available to the paper's digital subscribers, while blogs and selected stories are open to all readers.
Please click here to see our subscription packages.
You can also reach us at email@example.com