- • Expatriate pay package in Singapore inches up; 7th highest in Asia-Pacific
- • NDP song "Our Singapore" focuses on the future; first PM to get five-star aerial salute
- • Application for this year's NDP tickets begins on May 8
- • Man, 29, gets jail and fine for illegal online betting, drink driving
- • Sembcorp Industries reports 23.1% drop in Q1 net profit
- • SEA Games: Personalised Nila mascots to be given to all medallists
- • Would you take the Singapore-KL high-speed rail? Take our poll
- • Video shows tornado ravaging northern Germany
- • Nepal earthquake: Prayers and ritual baths as Nepal ends quake mourning
- • Australian man could face death penalty in China drug trial
- • Italy, US break up mafia cocaine trafficking ring
- • Earthquake of magnitude 7.2 strikes off Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands
- • Re-tender called for temple and columbarium site in Sengkang's Fernvale Link
- • World food prices fell to near 5-year low in April: UN food agency
- • Basketball: James takes Bulls by the horns to help Cavaliers even play-off series
- • Boxing: Pacquiao's shoulder surgery a success, full recovery expected
- • Malaysia's 1MDB sells land to pilgrimage fund in first asset sale to cut debt
- • NBA: Rockets rally past Clippers to tie series at 1-1
- • Indonesia urges Singapore to review direct recruitment system for Indonesian workers: Report
- • Japan's 'Fake Beethoven' to star in documentary
The Straits Times (ST), a Singapore-based English-language daily, is noted for its coverage of foreign news, particularly those from Asia. It has a network of correspondents and contributors worldwide, with nine bureaus in key Asian capitals.
The ST Asia Report leverages on this strength as it takes ST's foreign news coverage online.
Launched on Nov 23, 2012 by ST editor Warren Fernandez, it offers a wealth of breaking news, analyses and in-depth reports, blogs and commentaries. ST Asia Report website puts all of ST's Asian content together, so anyone who has an interest in the region has a one-stop site to go to.
All content is available to the paper's digital subscribers, while blogs and selected stories are open to all readers.
Please click here to see our subscription packages.
You can also reach us at email@example.com