- • Cardinals revolt against Pope's message of more 'merciful' approach to remarried couples
- • France detains six people suspected of recruiting jihadists
- • Asian Games: 2 S'pore athletes withdraw
- • Taiwan shows force in biggest naval exercise in 25 years
- • Asian Games: Thai princess going for gold
- • Singapore shares close up 0.73% on hopes US interest rates would stay low
- • Thailand PM questions if 'tourists in bikinis' are safe after murders of 2 Britons
- • China silent over Iceland envoy's whereabouts amid reports of his arrest for spying for Japan
- • Football: Valbuena undergoes appendectomy
- • Singapore Exchange plans to widen powers against listing rule breaches
- • China court awards jilted woman $6,300 after she sues love cheat for 'violating virginity rights'
- • Asian Games: South Korea out to end Thailand's sepak takraw stranglehold
- • Asian Games: Iran official to be sent home for harassment, Palestinian footballer charged too
- • Clashes erupt in Bangladesh after top Islamist is spared death sentence
- • China puts prominent Uighur professor on trial for separatism
- • Anti-govt protesters press fresh murder charges against Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif
- • Inventor loses patent suit against HDB over external clothes-drying racks
- • COE prices mostly lower in latest bidding exercise
- • Football Funnies: Red Samurai outshines Manchester United stars like Falcao with freestyling skills
- • Japan gender equality-promoting politician says okay to ask women why they're unmarried
The Straits Times (ST), a Singapore-based English-language daily, is noted for its coverage of foreign news, particularly those from Asia. It has a network of correspondents and contributors worldwide, with nine bureaus in key Asian capitals.
The ST Asia Report leverages on this strength as it takes ST's foreign news coverage online.
Launched on Nov 23, 2012 by ST editor Warren Fernandez, it offers a wealth of breaking news, analyses and in-depth reports, blogs and commentaries. ST Asia Report website puts all of ST's Asian content together, so anyone who has an interest in the region has a one-stop site to go to.
All content is available to the paper's digital subscribers, while blogs and selected stories are open to all readers.
Please click here to see our subscription packages.
You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org