- • Rand Paul says he will decide on running for US President after mid-term elections
- • Japanese astronaut takes command of International Space Station for first time
- • Kidnapped Syria nuns 'expected' to be freed: Reports
- • Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Passports requiring investigation were on flight, says Interpol
- • Iraq minister apologises after plane is ordered to turn back mid-flight to pick up his son
- • Pope departs Vatican on frugal retreat ahead of first anniversary of papacy
- • Libya authorises use of force to stop North Korean-flagged tanker from loading crude oil
- • Airlines cancel international flights to Sierra Leone on safety concerns
- • Russia's Putin says wants 'diplomatic solution' to Ukraine crisis: London
- • Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Vietnam reports object in sea that may be from plane
- • Charity dinner at Lawry's raises $30,000 for the visually-handicapped
- • Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Probe looks at possible mid-air disintegration, says source
- • Pro-Russian authorities in Crimea are legitimate: Russian President Putin
- • Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Thai police target passport racket as details emerge of bookings made with stolen passports
- • Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Debris found near Vietnam's Tu Chao island not from plane, says Malaysian official
- • Russian flags flood Crimean capital as thousands back takeover by Russia
- • Yoga centre inaugurated by Indian guru burnt down in Islamabad
- • Women's Day event denied permission in Sudan: Activist
- • Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Italian whose passport was stolen now in Patong, Thailand
- • Ukraine PM Yatsenyuk says he will visit the US for crisis talks
The Straits Times (ST), a Singapore-based English-language daily, is noted for its coverage of foreign news, particularly those from Asia. It has a network of correspondents and contributors worldwide, with nine bureaus in key Asian capitals.
The ST Asia Report leverages on this strength as it takes ST's foreign news coverage online.
Launched on Nov 23, 2012 by ST editor Warren Fernandez, it offers a wealth of breaking news, analyses and in-depth reports, blogs and commentaries. ST Asia Report website puts all of ST's Asian content together, so anyone who has an interest in the region has a one-stop site to go to.
All content is available to the paper's digital subscribers, while blogs and selected stories are open to all readers.
Please click here to see our subscription packages.
You can also reach us at email@example.com