- • ISIS siege of Mount Sinjar broken: Iraqi Kurd official
- • White House open to visit from Cuba's Raul Castro
- • Tennis: Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams named world champions by ITF
- • Golfer Rory McIlroy and speed skater Irene Wust take top Reuters awards
- • Woman who caused two deaths by stopping car to help ducklings gets 90 days in jail
- • MPs brawl as Kenya passes controversial terror law
- • Pop icon Elton John to wed long-time partner in England
- • White House says US weighing proportionate response to Sony hack
- • Football: Balotelli given one-match ban over racist post
- • Jilted man finds travel partner with ex-fiancee's name for round-the-world plane ticket
- • US-Cuba ties: White House webpage touts Cuba policy
- • Politics no problem, say US and Russian space travellers
- • Israel won't accept 'unilateral' Palestine bid: PM Netanyahu
- • Formula One: Former Ferrari chairman Di Montezemolo returns to F1 board
- • Pakistan army chief signs death warrants for six militants
- • UN General Assembly calls for North Korea to be referred to International Criminal Court
- • Uber driver in Boston charged with kidnapping and rape of woman
- • After 70 years, US judge clears executed black teen
- • Islamic State fight to take at least three years: US general
- • Hedge fund billionaire's wife will not contest divorce ruling
The Straits Times (ST), a Singapore-based English-language daily, is noted for its coverage of foreign news, particularly those from Asia. It has a network of correspondents and contributors worldwide, with nine bureaus in key Asian capitals.
The ST Asia Report leverages on this strength as it takes ST's foreign news coverage online.
Launched on Nov 23, 2012 by ST editor Warren Fernandez, it offers a wealth of breaking news, analyses and in-depth reports, blogs and commentaries. ST Asia Report website puts all of ST's Asian content together, so anyone who has an interest in the region has a one-stop site to go to.
All content is available to the paper's digital subscribers, while blogs and selected stories are open to all readers.
Please click here to see our subscription packages.
You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org