- • US President Obama to travel to South Africa to pay respects to Mandela
- • Football: Brazil will host 'Cup of Cups', says country's president Dilma Rousseff
- • Tribute to Nelson Mandela begins World Cup draw
- • Football: English Premier League to honour Nelson Mandela at matches this weekend
- • HIV returns in two US men after bone marrow transplants
- • France launches mission to halt C.African Republic violence
- • Thai protest leader vows final push to 'victory' on Dec 9
- • Mandela was 'incredible gift' to South Africa: Tutu
- • Singaporean dead in second collision on Malaysia expressway in a day
- • Football: A look at the Pot 4 teams ahead of the World Cup draw
- • Football: A look at the Pot 3 teams ahead of the World Cup draw
- • Football: Homage to the late Nelson Mandela at Fifa World Cup draw
- • Football: A look at the Pot 2 teams ahead of the World Cup draw
- • Football: Embattled Moyes tells bloodied Manchester United to start again
- • New Russia-US row after Russian diplomats charged
- • Football: Injured Manchester City star David Silva in line for return against Bayern Munich
- • Japan enacts state secrets law despite protests: Kyodo
- • Football: A look at the Pot 1 teams ahead of the World Cup draw
- • Hopes brighten for Bali deal at WTO meeting
- • Residences at Emerald Hill unit sold to company director's wife
IT WAS just another day at the office for security researcher Nur Azlin Mohamed Yasin.
IN 2002, when I published my Myanmar-language book on political negotiations called Dialogue, I...
CHINA'S designation of an air defence identification zone (ADIZ) over the East China Sea...
Not to be Missed
ALTHOUGH British Prime Minister David Cameron gave Chinese president Xi Jinping an autographed...
WHEN Dr Shim suddenly moved a shiny metal stick towards my left eye, I was too stunned to pull back...
MR BRYAN Kuek gets teased by friends about having the time of his life in culturally rich Japan but...
KAMBON, Thailand (AP) – Here, in a village where electricity is still a novelty, they’ll quickly tell you who was responsible for bringing change to this long-neglected corner of Thailand.