- • Grandson Li Hongyi chose portrait of the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew in Parliament House
- • Football: Zidane aims for Real or France hot seats
- • Football: Greaves inducted into Spurs Hall of Fame at last
- • Bhutan Queen's Facebook post on national flag at half-mast on Sunday to mark Mr Lee Kuan Yew's funeral
- • Golf: Woods drops to 104 in world rankings
- • Comedian Trevor Noah to replace Jon Stewart on 'The Daily Show': NYT
- • Rotary Engineering secures $25 million contract to build lubricant plant
- • Second Chance Properties' net profit sinks on flagging Malaysian apparel business
- • French PM Manuel Valls cancels Germany trip after election defeat
- • US President Obama to travel to Kenya in July: White House
- • Taiwan to apply to join China-led infrastructure bank
- • Passengers tweet pictures of Monday evening's breakdown of Bukit Panjang LRT
- • Myanmar, rebels agree landmark draft peace deal
- • Germanwings co-pilot showed suicidal tendencies years ago, not recently: Prosecutors
- • School sports: JSA programme revamped to offer students greater exposure
- • Loyz Energy to work with Sun Petrochemicals on project bidding and Indian oilfields
- • Tan Chong's earnings fall 52% despite strong vehicle sales in Singapore, Taiwan
- • Hong Kong activists use newspaper petition to warn of academic threats
- • Qatar-based Singapore sisters play Home in tribute to the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew
- • Turkish Airlines flight makes emergency landing in Morocco after bomb threat: Reports
THEY came in the thousands, some in wheelchairs, some leaning on walking frames and umbrellas, and...
DEAR President Xi Jinping, This is a thank you note from California.
IN THE final days of the New South Wales (NSW) election campaign, Labor and the unions have decided...
The four men - an activist, a lawyer, a student and a taxi driver - were told to report at a...
It was the most robust public debate in Thailand since the army seized power in a coup d’etat 10...
Like all Dhammakaya followers, journalists should wear white, we were told, when visiting the...