- • GIC will maintain price discipline in its investing decisions
- • Tens of thousands flock to Turkey protest teen's funeral
- • Last sighting of missing Malaysia Airlines plane is possibly north-west of Penang
- • Cricket: UAE to host first stage of 2014 IPL season, say organisers
- • Former Sentosa military parade square to be turned into hotel
- • World Cup comes to both SingTel, StarHub viewers
- • Football: Ousted Zenit manager to carry on living in St Petersburg
- • Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Search now focused on South China Sea and Straits of Malacca, says Hishammuddin
- • Swiss probe Uzbek president's daughter over money laundering
- • Gazprom says Russian gas flows to Europe via Ukraine stable
- • Two men arrested for cleaver attack on former Ming Pao editor
- • Iata cuts 2014 global airline profit forecast to $23.7bn
- • China's top political advisory body pledges to continue reforms
- • Today in Pictures, March 12, 2014
- • Nothing found in search for missing plane from Medan in North Sumatra to Lhokseumawe in Aceh
- • POLL: What should golf course land be used for instead?
- • India minister vows revenge after deadly Maoist attack
- • Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: 10 key facts about the Malacca Strait and Andaman Sea
- • Vietnam says it told Malaysia that missing plane MH370 had turned back
- • Syria's Assad visits displaced outside capital: state TV
THE puzzle of the missing Malaysia Airlines aircraft offers a grim reminder of how air travel...
WHEN Yuzuru Hanyu became the first Japanese man to win an Olympic figure skating gold medal in...
THREE years ago on March 11, 2011, an earthquake and massive tsunami crippled Japan's...
Economy & Business
Not to be Missed
Educators and philanthropists alike are getting the word out to underprivileged children in...
It’s hard not to talk about safety concerns in the Thai province of Pattani. In a region rocked by...
'WASH YOUR CLOTHES TODAY'. This stern order put up on my condominium's noticeboard...
SEOUL - The younger sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has made an official debut of sorts, consolidating the grip on power of the ruling Kim dynasty's third generation.