- • Asian Games: Sensational Yang shows his class as Bindra bows out with 2 bronzes
- • Asian Games: Gold and 'four more years' for squash queen David
- • Alibaba's Jack Ma is now China's richest person
- • US raids on ISIS targets in Syria also aimed at thwarting attack plot by Al-Qaeda veterans
- • Scuffles as Hong Kong students escalate democracy strike
- • Outgoing Afghan president Karzai says goodbye with a final gibe at US
- • ISIS fighter's chilling message: US attack in Syria 'will be answered'
- • TechInnovation 2014 opens to record attendance
- • Club Neverland at Orchard Plaza to close, owners to open new venue in November
- • US military says Gulf states, Jordan partnered against ISIS; Britain has not decided whether to join strikes
- • Fighting flares up at Ukraine's Donetsk airport despite truce
- • ISIS posts video apparently of UK hostage John Cantlie criticising war buildup
- • Philippine mall pulls 'rape' shirt after online outrage
- • SIA, Air New Zealand tie-up from Jan 6 will give travellers more flight options
- • Man jailed for cheating client over bogus insurance policy
- • Hong Kong Occupy Central organiser announces 'democracy banquet' on China's 'big day'
- • Standard Chartered appoints Rajan Raju as Singapore head of retail clients
- • Little India riot: 18th man given 33 months' jail, three strokes of the cane
- • Singapore's inflation dips to 0.9% in August on lower car costs
- • Sultan seen setting risky precedent in Malaysia opposition crisis
THREE years before their 10-year duopoly is due to expire, Marina Bay Sands (MBS) and Resorts World...
CERTAIN rules and traditions are observed each time the top leaders of India and China get together...
HOPEFULLY now heading for a backroom shelf, Indonesia's new plantation Bill is a disturbing...
Not to be Missed
BANGKOK - It was no lazy Sunday afternoon for me when I visited a friend’s organic rice farm in...
Kah, a 17-year-old Burmese, was detained by Thai authorities for one month in Chiang Mai after he...
WHEN I was growing up in a suburb south of Manila, there was one year when a specific hour of a...