- • Malaysia Airline website hacked with the phrase 'ISIS will prevail': Report
- • Insults fly back and forth after member of Britain's UKIP defects to Conservatives
- • The 10 things victorious Syriza party wants for Greece
- • Sales of CCTV cameras in South Korea surge amid concern over child abuse
- • Birdman, Eddie Redmayne and Julianne Moore win SAG awards, look unstoppable in Oscar race
- • Singapore equity crowdfunding platform for SMEs, entrepreneurs will be "first in the world"
- • Former British soldier looks for lost love in Penang
- • China's number of Internet users rises to nearly 650 million: Govt
- • Teen in Toa Payoh graffiti case gets 15 months' probation
- • KepLand shares jump 24% on privatisation offer as trading resumes
- • Obama's meeting with Modi: Five key agreements
- • Concert review: String concert celebrates three generations of local composers
- • Australian PM Tony Abbott knights Britain's Prince Philip, critics say he's in a time warp
- • Ascott to manage 3 more properties in Beijing and Hong Kong
- • SGX in joint venture to launch equity crowdfunding platform for entrepreneurs and SMEs in Asia
- • Greek leftist leader Alexis Tsipras expected to form government by Wednesday
- • Jay Talking: The Guide To Surviving Singapore’s Public Drinking Ban
- • Pianist Tengku Ahmad Irfan is only 16, and plays worldwide
- • Church of England bishop a fan of Lily Allen's too
- • 8 Questions with TV chef Gary Mehigan: Asian flavours fascinate him
SOMETHING unusual happened in Thailand recently: The government canned its plan to send prisoners...
Stories of elderly couples whose only child died due to illness or accidents have worried Ms Zheng...
WHETHER we like it or not, faith is hugely influential worldwide. In 2010, 84 per cent - or 6.9...
Not to be Missed
I first climbed Mount Murud on a whim in 2013. With that spur-of-the moment decision, I found...
It was the middle of May in 2011 – and searingly hot in the northern Thai town of Phayao, which was...
Pope Francis' five-day tour of the Philippines is essentially an epic homily that church...