- • Israel's Netanyahu races to form government ahead of deadline
- • Singapore signs 20-year lease on Venice Biennale pavilion
- • More than 1,000 French titles now available for borrowing at Central Public Library
- • Japan to hand over data ahead of Australia submarine bid: Sources
- • Athletics: Hammer thrower Zhang regains Asian Games gold after drugs-test appeal
- • Formula One: Alonso happy to race at home, tells Spanish fans he won't be in hunt for win
- • UK's Conservatives lead Labour by 1 point before election: Opinium poll
- • Some Singaporeans donated items 'of no use' to Nepal quake survivors
- • Yellen says Fed 'remains watchful' on fixing banking system risk
- • Indonesia says tourism not hit by campaign over death sentences
- • OCBC Cycle: Learn about common cycling injuries and how to manage them on May 23
- • M1 to acquire minority stake in Oman telco TeO
- • Former Senior Minister S Jayakumar launches memoir: His e-mail exchange with Mr Lee Kuan Yew
- • Philippines, Japan coast guards hold anti-piracy drills
- • ARA Asset Management's Q1 earnings get lift from associates
- • Retail, lifestyle amenities planned for $20 million Technopark@Chai Chee makeover
- • CitySpring reports flat distribution per unit at 0.82 cent
- • Federal International's Q1 earnings rocket up by 449.6%
- • Accused 'flash crash' trader tells UK court: I did nothing wrong
- • OCBC Cycle: Join a bike crawl on May 16
WHY is China announcing joint naval exercises with Russia in the Mediterranean, so far from home?
A MONTH short of turning three, Thai toddler Matheryn Naovaratpong succumbed to brain cancer in...
THE recent earthquake in Nepal is a heartbreaking disaster that has left thousands dead and much...
Health & Environment
Not to be Missed
THE impact of the earthquake in Nepal has been devastating - but it could have been much worse....
Filipinos reacted to Pacquiao's loss to Mayweather stoically, with a dash of humour, says ST's Raul Dancel
MANILA - There were grumblings, allegations of unfair judging and fist-pumping when the decision...
WHEN news of Nepal's earthquake broke on Saturday, my first thoughts turned to the many...
BEIJING (AFP) - A Chinese academic study hailed the role of the country's first lady in public diplomacy, reports said Thursday, the latest sign of Beijing's hunger for soft power on the...